If you’ve ever watched Jeff Foxworthy, the comedian, you’ll understand this.
You might be a homeschooler if:
- Your sister is your best friend.
- You sewed your own Halloween costume.
- Family birthdays are school holidays.
- You have classes at night and on weekends.
- Your bed is covered with books you are reading and so is the floor.
- Your library card gets more activity than your parents’ debit cards.
- You sleep until 10 am on school days.
- You take field trips every week.
- You’re 18 and have never been on a date.
- You sometimes spend the whole day in pajamas.
- The list of books you want to read is over 100.
- You save money to buy books not electronics.
- You can talk to adults as easily as kids.
- College sounds fun.
- Your heroes are scientists not pop singers.
I love my kids. 🙂
This is copyright material. Please don’t copy. Be someone your kids can admire.
Originally published on November 24, 2013.